Privacy and Cookies policy
SOFTIGER.COM PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- The information that we collect
We collect information which is subdivided into three main categories:
- information provided by you to us voluntarily;
- information which we receive when you use our Website.
- Information provided by you to us voluntarily
When you use our Website, we collect information which you provide to us voluntarily. For example, creating an account on our Website requires specifying your personal data: name, e-mail, phone number and address. In addition, in order to use some of the services via Website, for example, online payments you may need to provide the number and other details of your bank card. Please note that details of the bank card are never stored in our system. When you complete the form with details of your card and further confirmation for their saving, you voluntarily transfer these data to a payment provider conforming to the PCI-DSS safety standard. When you apply to us via customer support or otherwise, we collect information that you voluntarily provide to us for resolution of your issue.
- Information which we receive when you use our Website
We collect information about devices which you use for access to our Website as well as the data arriving from such devices. For example:
- information on your hardware and software (device model, version of the operating system, device memory size, unique identifiers of the device, advertising identifiers, unique identifiers of the app, installed apps, language);
- information on the existence of connection of your device to a wireless network or cellular internet connection.
- How do we use the information?
We use the collected information to provide to you, products and services via our Website. For example:
- we provide observance of Terms of Conditions;
- we may send you push-notifications to inform you about our products and promos which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you;
- we may send you messages by e-mail in response to your applications to technical support, or to inform you on new special offers;
- we may carry out monitoring and analysis of tendencies and specifics of use of our Website;
- we ensure and improve the mechanisms of target advertising and assessment of its efficiency;
- we carry out authentication of users, as well as a counteraction to fraudulent and other unauthorized or illegal actions;
- we carry out monitoring and remedy technical failures and software failures in our Website.
- How do we disclose the information?
We share your personal information with our business partners who develop and provide stability of our Website. In addition, we can disclose to third parties (for example, advertisers), general information that does not contain personal data or unidentified information.
- How do we protect your information
We protect your information using technical, physical and administrative security measures, in order to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, illegal access, disclosure or change of your information. We protect the transfer of your confidential information by means of special protection mechanisms using HTTPS protocol.
- Analytical and advertising services provided by third parties
We may authorize other companies (for example, Google Analytics, Apps Flyer) to use web beacons and other similar technologies on our Website. These companies may collect information on the particular features of your using of our Website and integrate it with similar data received from other services and companies. Such information may be used, among other things, for tracking and analysis of data, evaluation of popularity of certain content and best understanding of your actions in the web.
- For how long do we store your content?
Our system allows deleting the information upon request, however, we cannot promise that such deletion will be completed instantly. Full deletion from the system requires up to 24 hours. In addition, we may save information in the form of backup copies for a limited time period or in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- Information management
You have the following legal data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions: Right to information (Article 15 GDPR), right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR), right to correction (Article 16 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR), right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3) GDPR) as well as the right to object to particular data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR). In order to ensure that your data is not disclosed to third parties in the course of requests for information, please attach sufficient proof of identity to your request by email or post. It is generally sufficient for this if you send your request to us using the email address saved to your account. You can change most of your information yourself in your customer account. For other cases please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal has no effect on the admissibility of the processing of your data which took place before the withdrawal. You may object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes, including direct marketing (including in the form of data analysis) at any time without giving reasons. If we are processing your data on the basis of balancing of interests according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR, you may object to the processing.